Responsible for accounting, customer service, collections, financial reporting, administering internal control system, cash investments & management, purchasing, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, provides information for annual audit, fixed assets, maintaining computerized accounting system, assisting human resources manager w/benefits, and preparation/administration of operating and capital budget.  Requires considerable experience in public finance; governmental fund accounting, preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, experience & training.  Must be team a player with commitment to quality customer service. Hiring salary range: $35,143.73 – $50,958.40 plus benefits.  Application here. Send application, cover letter, resume w/ references & salary expectations to:  townmanager@townofhollyridge.net . Open until filled. EOE



Employment Application

Authorization for Release of Personal History


The Town of Holly Ridge prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.